A Story About Growing Up With Tory Burch Flats

At the beginning of this article ,I’d like to share you my story with stiletto and Tory Burch flats.
When I was a little girl ,I always desired to own one pair of high-heel as my mom did ,it could only belong to me ,not Lucy’s ,neither Lily’s ,it’s only mine .Stiletto was so mysterious to me at that time .it stood for elegant, mature ,like a dream .I often asked mama, when could I wear stiletto? Thousand times with patient ,my mother told me ,when you are growing up .
Now ,I ‘m already a grown up . I have my own stilettos ,and not only just one pair . My childhood dream has been realized without any doubt . Although in the first time I was not able to walk with a 4 inch elegantly ,and it caused my ankle hurt quite a few days .
I’m kind of OL now ,high heels has become a necessity ,not a glorious optional question any more .it’s already part of my life .It gradually turn out to be that am I really so crazy about it ?I have been considered what really fashion ,real sexy ,real elegant is ?Is stiletto means all to me ? But no ideas come into mine mind , not until I hear one name ,Tory Burch .Not only I know one quote from this savvy lady .
She ever said that “In fashion ,what goes around comes around .We constantly draw inspiration from collective fashion past .Sometime we bring back a particular item that invokes aersonal sense of nostalgia .For me , it’s backpack.”
Backpack ? You think it really means a backpack ? I won’t ever buy it . The “backpack” in my eyes is an attitude .An attitude towards life .It’s like Tory Burch flats .The popular culture has ingrained in us that style equates to a high , high heel and seems has totally ignored the dangerous skinny .
It seems that I fell in love with the it since the first sight ,they looks even more sexy than stiletto in my eyes . The most important is it can enables me to walk elegantly and confidently .And I finally realize that this is what real fashion is .
I have no doubt that you can find your stylish way of living with Tory Burch flats ,go for it and enjoy a marvelous life ! Always remember , keep changing everyday while be grateful for today ,you can do it !

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans