Am I perverted when buying love dolls?

 I used to have a girlfriend, but later I broke up for some reason. Who knows his girlfriend got married during that time. It's really speed. . . Later I found a girlfriend and returned home. I cooked food, dragged the floor and washed my clothes. Even after work, I had to wait for Laozi to cook again. I was angry every time. I also suspected her thoughts and said it verbally. Women are used to caressing. I can't stand to be separated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chase a girl for a day to eat, go shopping, watch a movie, buy gifts for at least 3,000 yuan a day, and finally go home and face the computer alone. If you do not know how many hands chase, it is not necessarily yours. It costs money and time, you may get a good card! Now you are free, you earn money and you live as much as he wants. Even women don't want to see it, they just want to buy a luxury love dolls. Am I abnormal?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers