Pet dick

Ace Ventura: Pet detective is a film that very little appreciate. Besides me of course. I laugh every time I see it because it's so funny. I know it's pretty silly, but Carrey just works in everything he is in. Very few people appreciate Carrey's films, but I appreciate his films because Carrey is my favorite actor. Now, I will come out and say this... but i've never seen Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind. alright, quit throwing the trash. I've always wanted to see it but I never rented it or anything, so, sorry. Ace Ventura is a popular film with people but not with critics. Ace Ventura: Pet detective is hilarious. Ace is so immature, he talks out of his ass(No literally). I think that Ace Ventura is funny in every scene. Do I think it's Carrey's best film? No. But I think in the future if they were ever to make a third film, they need to bring back Jim Carrey. Look at how Evan Almighty, Dumb and Dumberer, and Son of the Mask turned out. Besides Eva

Ace Ventura-Pet Detective is about a detective named Ace who is trying to retrieve stolen items that were stolen from the Miami Dolphins. I thought that Jim Carrey was too weird for his part. Yes, he was funny, but some things go too far. Courtney Cox was amazing in this film, but that's about it. The plot was mediocre and the script was fairly weak. But, Cox and sometimes Carrey kept me watching this film. The best part of this film was the ending(a very good ending). My mouth dropped open when Lois Einhorn was actually Ray Finkle. Overall, this movie is sub par, but Carrey kicked off his career somewhat decent. This film is not as good as The Mask or Liar Liar. But if you like Carrey and his acting, you should check this film out

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans