The X Files

I¡¯m a chinese.In China this TV-series is not very famous, because we were lack of up-to-date information when TXF became popular I¡¯m sorry to say I did¡¯t know its existence until january 1,2004 and I have missed a good time. TXF is very different from those series in China.But I like it.I¡¯m absorbed in it.Fascinated by the idea,the plotline ,the talent of the playwright, DD and so on..Some of the story are full of imagination, and some are close to the ordinary life and to the society. I mean,they reflect the worry of people and the problems in the society. I don¡¯t know whether you, westerners,are tired of vampires,ghost boats or not, but I would say that in our eyes these things are chaming and mysterious. Last,I think Mulder is a wonderful man.He isn¡¯t a hero like superman,but a true man. You can say that he is great,somehow, I¡¯d rather to say he¡¯s clinging. The disapprence of his sister is only made him investigate,but later why he continues ,I think,is a belief that he should search for the true. However,He sacrifices a lot.I remember once he returned home after visiting Scully in hospital,seeing his room messed by the Amy, he cryed!!!I was really touched. Though TXF has come to its end,I think there is no terminus for this story.

PS:Why does Mulder always stick ¡°X¡± on the window?Looks cool,but why?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans