'Lipstick makes my husband like me more' Gwen Stefani reveals Gavin Rossdale prefers her to wear make-up at home

As one of the world's most photographed women Gwen Stefani always looks camera ready whenever she leaves the house.
But it might have been assumed that behind closed doors the singer liked to wipe her face clean and slob out in front of the TV.
Not so, says Gwen, who has revealed that her husband Gavin Rossdale likes her to wear her makeup at all times.
'I like to make my husband [Gavin Rossdale] like me more, and he likes it when I'm wearing makeup,' she explained to Harper's Bazaar.
Pretty in pink: Gwen Stefani is a human doll as she poses for 
Harper's Bazaar in a huge ruffled gown
Pretty in pink: Gwen Stefani is a human doll as she poses for Harper's Bazaar in a huge ruffled Alexander McQueen gown
'I already put my makeup on twice today: I put it on to take my kid to school, and then I went home, washed my face, and put it on again to have lunch with you,' she explained in the interview.

Gwen also opened up about how she keeps in shape, being refreshingly honest about her workouts.
 

'There is no secret: You just have to eat healthy, work out, and torture yourself!' she joked.
Although Gwen works up a sweat on stage with her band No Doubt, she also hits the gym as often as her busy schedule allows. 'But it's more for my brain than it is for my body,' she says.

Playing dress up: 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up,'
 Gwen told the magazine
Playing dress up: 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up,' Gwen told the magazine
But Gwen also has a huge incentive: 'I like to wear clothes too much, so I try to keep focused.'
Cover girl: Gwen appears in the September issue
Cover girl: Gwen appears in the September issue
The 42-year-old poses in a series of bright pink dresses for the fashion magazine, including a huge ruffled fur version, that looks like a Barbie dress.
She says she's always enjoyed fashion. 'I've always been a girl who loves to dress up.
The mother-of-two is open about her life as a working mother, with her sons Kingston, six, and Zuma, who turns four this month.
'It's, like, the real deal, dude,' she said. 'It's superfun being a mom, but it's hard too. Finding that balance between work and family is the hardest thing I've ever done - by far.'
And while Gwen has a rock chick persona, she revealed to Harper's that she lived at home with her Catholic family until she was 25.
'When I started dating Gavin, I was still at my parents' house. Yeah, it's a little weird.'
And Gwen claims she isn't bothered by stories about herself, even if they prove untrue.
In love: Gwen and husband Gavin Rossdale share on the beach while 
on vacation in Palm Beach, Florida at the weekend
In love: Gwen and husband Gavin Rossdale share on the beach while on vacation in Palm Beach, Florida at the weekend
'That someone would say something untrue or bad about me doesn’t bother me. It’s like water off a duck’s back,' she says of rumours her marriage is in trouble.
'None of that stuff matters. There’s something in me, being this passive person, that those kinds of things don’t upset me.
'I know they can say anything; they can just make something up. But what are you going to do? It’s not part of my reality, so it’s okay.'
Family orientated: With her children Kingston and Zuma
Family orientated: With her children Kingston and Zuma

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers