'Thank God the baby is fine:' Imogen Thomas reveals fear of losing first child

She only announced her pregnancy a few days ago, but Imogen Thomas is already experiencing trouble.
The glamour model was left terrified as she was recently rushed to hospital over fears she was losing her baby.
The 29-year-old revealed the trauma she felt when she went to the Accident and Emergency ward because of complications with her womb.
It's complicated: Imogen Thomas feared the worst after bleeding 
heavily during her pregnancy
It's complicated: Imogen Thomas feared the worst after bleeding heavily during her pregnancy
Speaking to new! magazine she said: 'My first internal scan on Tuesday showed the baby was OK, thank God, but then I started bleeding again when I got home.
'Not being crude but I literally filled three pads with blood.'
Not knowing at all what was wrong and panicking that she was losing her first child, she burst into tears and cried.
She told the magazine: 'I went back to the hospital first thing and they gave me another internal scan and the baby was still fine. He was kicking away.'
Relax: The Welsh star was relieved to know that everything was 
normal
Relax: The Welsh star was relieved to know that everything was normal
The Welsh star was relieved to know that everything was normal although the experience gave her quite a scare.
First time: Imogen thinks Adam Horsley will be a good father
First time: Imogen thinks Adam Horsley will be a good father
The former Big Brother contestant, who doesn't know if she is having a boy or a girl, explained that the large size of her bump is caused by her tilted womb.
'But hopefully, it will tilt back by the time I'm due. It's very rare – only ten per cent of women have it,' she said.
Instead of telling boyfriend Adam Horsley he was going to be a father she chose an unconventioanl way to let him know.
She told the magazine: 'I wrapped up a little white hat along with a note that read, 'You’re going to be the best daddy ever.'
'He just held it and cried. He's going to kill me for saying that. It was just easier than me having to say, 'I’m pregnant.'
Since announcing her pregnancy Imogen has faced a barrage of abuse on Twitter and she admits it is getting hard.
She told the magazine: 'People need to back off and leave me be. It feels like I’ve murdered someone. I deserve everything I get, OK, but I feel like no one lets me get on with my life.
'I’m criticised for everything I do. Normally, I can brush it off, but the fact that I’m pregnant means it’s hurting me a lot more.'

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers