I would have got her if I really wanted her': Cardinals' Darnell Dockett speaks out about inviting Katherine Webb to a strip club and his rivalry with her quarterback boyfriend



When Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett asked Katherine Webb out to a strip club during her now famous appearance on ESPN, he met the wrath of her quarterback boyfriend.
And Dockett will no doubt enrage Webb's beau, Alabama player A.J. McCarron, once more - after he claimed: 'I would have got her if I really wanted her.'
Speaking on a Phoenix radio show, Dockett also said 23-year-old Webb, who is the reigning Miss Alabama, is not his type, joking that he liked girls 'with a couple stab wounds [or] bullet holes'.
Scroll down to listen
Failed attempt: Arizona Cardinals Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett, pictured, has spoken out about asking out Katherine Webb, the reigning Miss Alabama, and said it was just a joke
Webb and McCarron
Rivalry: Arizona Cardinals Defensive tackle Darnell Dockett (left) asked out Katherine Webb, the reigning Miss Alabama (right), much to the anger of her boyfriend, Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron
Katherine Webb became an internet sensation after the ESPN cameras panned to her in the stands as she watched McCarron's team take the BCS National Championship earlier this month.
'I'm telling you, you quarterbacks, you get all the good looking women,' veteran sportscaster Brent Musburger, 73, gushed as the camera stayed on Webb. 'What a beautiful woman.'

She also apparently caught the eye of Dockett, who tweeted: 'When game over, lets go to wing stop then King of diamond' - referring to a strip club.
He added his phone number, but later claimed it was supposed to be a private message and deleted the tweets.
Favourite: Webb became an internet sensation after she was shown in the stands at the BCS game
Favourite: Webb became an internet sensation after she was shown in the stands at the BCS game
Oops: Dockett tweeted Webb during the game to invite her to a strip club - before later saying it was supposed to be a private message. He's now said that the whole thing was just a joke
Oops: Dockett tweeted Webb during the game to invite her to a strip club - before later saying it was supposed to be a private message. He's now said that the whole thing was just a joke
McCarron was quick to step up for his girlfriend, tweeting: '@ddockett u better worry ab being in them playoffs, then going to king of diamonds homie.. #betterkeepdreaming like the rest of these dude.'
Dockett told McCarron 'she cute but not my type' before uploading a photoshopped picture of him with Webb and McCarron and the caption: 'I was always taught to share your blessings!'
He has now spoken about the comical rivalry during an interview with Xtra 910 AM, denying that he was never trying to chat her up - as she simply wasn't his type.
'If I really want to get his girl, there would a bunch of different ways I would have gone about it. And I would have got her if I really wanted her. But I don't think she's my type,' he said.
Sense of humour: Dockett uploaded this doctored picture of himself with Webb and McCarron
Sense of humour: Dockett uploaded this doctored picture of himself with Webb and McCarron

Katherine Webb
Dockett
Having a laugh: He also uploaded these images; right, he writes about his 'relationship' with Webb
'I'm not into the thinner girls and the modeling thing like that. I like hood chicks. I like girls with a couple stab wounds, bullet holes, been knocked up a few times... I like girls who you know have bad credit when they're 21.'

He added that the Twitter messages were just a joke.
'I was just laughing at people responding because people were really thinking that I was gonna put my number on Twitter,' he said.
'Anybody that knows Darnell Dockett - the real me, not just the football player - anyone that knows me personally knows there is never a dull moment in my life... I'm always thinking of the next trick.'
Katherine Webb
Katherine Webb
Stunning: Webb, 23, is the reigning Miss Alabama and has been dating McCarron for around two months

Winner: She was watching boyfriend A.J. McCarron as his team took the BCS Championship title
Winner: She was watching boyfriend A.J. McCarron as his team took the BCS Championship title
He went on: 'She's a very beautiful girl... I just wanted to take her out of her rich environment and bring her to get some of these garlic wings and barbecue wings and go see a few strippers and things like that so she can appreciate what she's doing.'
Webb, who has since had jobs offers from reality television shows and Donald Trump, did not take the tweets so light-heartedly, however.
'That is not attractive at all,' she told Esquire. 'It's very disrespectful and A.J. did not like it at all. Clearly, the news says I'm his girlfriend, so it's very inappropriate for another guy to tweet me and purposely try and create drama.'

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans