Just the tattoo of us: Peaches, her bump (and hubby) enjoy time on the beach before son number two arrives

She announced she was expecting just six months after the birth of her first child.
But Peaches Geldof seems to be taking her second pregnancy in her stride.
The 23-year-old showed off her burgeoning figure in a tiny bikini as she strolled down a beach hand in hand with her rock star husband Thomas Cohen.

Three months to go: Peaches Geldorf paddles in the Indian OceanThree months to go: Pregnant Peaches Geldorf paddles in the Indian Ocean

Belated honeymoon: Peaches and her rock star husband smooch on the sand in MauritiusBelated honeymoon: Peaches and her rock star husband smooch on the sand in Mauritius
The pair - who married in September - are enjoying a romantic getaway on Mauritius, having postponed their honeymoon to care for baby son Astala.
As she soaked up the sun in her revealing beachwear, Miss Geldof’s tendril-like tattoos were clearly visible.

The eldest daughter of Sir Bob Geldof looked tanned and relaxed as she frolicked in the surf with Mr Cohen, 21.
She announced she was pregnant in November, admitting the discovery came as ‘quite a shock’.
She said: ‘I did have a momentary panic and go, “Oh my God, we’re going to have a one-year-old and a one-month-old! How will we cope?”’

Splash: Peaches runs into the sea on holiday. The second eldest daughter of Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates left her nine-month old son Astala with his grandparentsSplash: Peaches runs into the sea on holiday. The second eldest daughter of Bob Geldof and the late Paula Yates left her nine-month old son Astala with his grandparents

Love's embrace: Peaches and Thomas Cohen, 21, got married in September. In November, she announced she was expecting another sonLove's embrace: Peaches and Thomas Cohen, 21, got married in September. In November, she announced she was expecting another son
But the socialite – who credits motherhood for ‘healing’ her – said her husband helped calm her fears.
She said: ‘Tom was so supportive and relaxed, it banished my doubts and I started imagining the two boys growing up together as the best of friends.
‘There are massive benefits to having two children so close together. I did have a momentary panic’
The pair will call their second son Phaedra, the name of a female character in a Greek play.
Miss Geldof recently admitted ‘experimenting’ with drugs in the past, but said the example of her late mother Paula Yates – who died from an overdose in 2000 – led her to reform her life.

Leisurely stroll: The couple walk along the white sand beach hand in hand Leisurely stroll: The couple walk along the white sand beach hand in hand

Crystal clear: Peaches and her husband share a hug in the shimmering blue waters on the islandCrystal clear: Peaches and her husband share a hug in the shimmering blue waters on the island
She said: ‘I did experiment with drugs, I did get drunk and go to parties, but I was never that wild.
‘I could have been, I could have let myself spiral but all the time I remembered what happened to my mum.’
Speaking about Astala, she added: ‘His birth was like a rebirth for me, and I honestly never thought anything in my life would ever be good. I’m obsessed with getting it right.
‘The second I held him it was like this missing piece of my life being put into place; everything started to heal.’
She added: ‘Even if it’s an archaic idea I want Astala to have a mummy and daddy together forever. It’s a commitment. I want to be a good wife, a good mother, a good person.’


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans