I'm an actress too, remember! Kylie Minogue is a bronze beauty at Cannes premiere of her new film Holy Motors

After 25 years in the years in the charts, Kylie Minogue's beginnings as a soap star are a distant memory to many.
But taking to the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival last night, the pint-sized star reminded fans she's also an actress.
Joined by her co-stars at the screening of Holy Motors, the Australian star, who turns 44 on Monday, dazzled in a bronze fishtail gown.
All that glitters: Kylie Minogue looked stunning in a bronze sequinned fishtail gown at the Holy Motors premiere at the Cannes Film Festival last night
All that glitters: Kylie Minogue looked stunning in a bronze sequinned fishtail gown at the Holy Motors premiere at the Cannes Film Festival last night
Hugging every curve: The 43-year-old looked every inch the Hollywood star in the clingy gown
Hugging every curve: The 43-year-old looked every inch the Hollywood star in the clingy gown
Hugging every curve: The 43-year-old looked every inch the Hollywood star in the clingy gown
She looked like she was in her element as she cosied up to director Leos Carax and the film's leading man Denis Lavant.
The French sci-fi film features Minogue in one of her few movie roles - she has previously starred in The Delinquents (1989) and Street Fighter (1996).

Of course, she famously leaped to fame in 1986 playing Charlene Robinson in Neighbours.
Ahead of the red carpet screening, she tweeted French chat show host Michael Denisot as she prepared to stop by his Le Grand Journal show, which is being broadcast live from the festival.
Glamour girl: Kylie chats to co-star Elisa Lhomeau (right) and director Leos Carax (left) on the red carpet
Glamour girl: Kylie chats to co-star Elisa Lhomeau (right) and director Leos Carax (left) on the red carpet
She wrote: '#LGJ @micheldenisot see u in a few minutes!!!! #Cannes2012.'
Holy Motors is a sci-fi fantasy about a man played by Lavant who travels between multiple parallel lives. Minogue plays a character called

Holy Motors is one of the 22 films in competition for the hugely prestigious Palme d'Or (Goldern Palm) prize at the Cannes Film Festival.
Earlier today, she spoke the lasting effect her battle with breast cancer has on her daily life.
My leading man: Kylie cosies up to the fillm's main actor, French star Denis Lavant
My leading man: Kylie cosies up to the fillm's main actor, French star Denis Lavant
Although been given the 'all clear' several years ago, her fight against the disease left a profound marking on her life.
She told Paris Match magazine: 'Over time, people have a tendency to forget about it.
'Not me. A day does not go by without me thinking about it. Just looking in a mirror is enough – the scars are moral and physical.
Mwah! Kylie seemed to be loving the attention
Mwah! Kylie seemed to be loving the attention
Sharing the spotlight: Minogue, Lavant and Carax with their co-stars (from left) Elise Lhomeau, Jeanne Disson and Edith Scob
Sharing the spotlight: Minogue, Lavant and Carax with their co-stars (from left) Elise Lhomeau, Jeanne Disson and Edith Scob
'There are days when I feel an incredible anger, others when I say that I was very lucky in my misfortune.
'I always try to present an optimistic picture. At first, I look very open, but basically, I'm pretty reserved. I knew I was strong, I was fortunate to be surrounded by people who really loved me.
'I feel like a cat, having had several lives. In my career as in my personal life, I made enough bad decisions to land me in deep water. Finally, I haven’t got out too badly.'
Someone's trying to upstage Kylie! The singer laughs as a flexible blonde does the standing splits on the red carpet
Someone's trying to upstage Kylie! The singer laughs as a flexible blonde does the standing splits on the red carpet

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans