Janice Dickinson finally dresses her age (although can't resist the killer peep-toe heels)

She has a penchant for flashing her cleavage - and any other portion of flesh for that matter.
But Janice Dickinson appears to have finally picked something from her closet that is a little more suited to her age.
The 57-year-old was spied in Beverly Hills wearing a patterned red dress with black strap and hem detailing.
Demure: Janice Dickinson covers her cleavage for once during a day outing in Beverly Hills
Demure: Janice Dickinson covers her cleavage during day outing in Beverly Hills

The former America's Next Top Model judge couldn't quite fight her inner twentysomething as she tottered along in black patent peep-toe heels.


For the critics among us, there may be a few who pick fault with her wrinkly knees and suggest she opt for something a little longer next time.

Yet Janice looked rather elegant in her summer dress in the midst of her recent scandal in which she was accused of falling behind on rent.
Queen bee: Janice claims she coined the phrase 'supermodel'
Queen bee: Janice claims she coined the phrase 'supermodel'
She spoke out, revealing: 'Yes, I was late with my rent and I was really upset... I'm not being evicted...

'I was having a little banter about some plumbing issues and the heating... It is now fixed... My rent's been fixed.'
Talking to The Insider, Janice also said she had a nervous attack after her two children Nathan Ray Michael Fields, 25, and Savannah Rodin, 18, became upset after reading about her alleged eviction.

Young at heart: Janice shrugs off her 57 years with a smile
Young at heart: Janice shrugs off her 57 years with a smile
She added: 'They're very, very upset about this... I'll be straight-up, it is a nasty economic time I'm going through along with the rest of the world...
'I got overloaded and I got backed-up on my bills.

'I wish I wasn't famous. I wish I would go along anonymously.'
Low-cut: Janice isn't afraid to show off her cleavage
Low-cut: Janice isn't afraid to show off her cleavage
Low-cut: Janice isn't afraid to show off her cleavage

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans