A person wearing a cat's tail and a cat's mask

 Now with my fresh scotch whiskey and cola, I walked towards the VIP entrance, where a precious badge shined, a chain of stairs opened for me, I went upstairs Let me go. The walls of the stairs are hung with thick red swan curtains, preferably darker than the club itself.


























































When I went up the stairs, I noticed that the wall was painted black again, and Galuri, who had rooms on both sides, was facing me. There is a bar at the end of the corridor, where several people are gathering. There must have been a torch on the wall of the corridor, and it must have been lit by gas, but the corridor still felt like an older brother.


Looking at the first room on the left, I saw his hands and neck tied to a stake. I can only see him from behind, he kneels and something like a bench holds it on his thighs, and his thighs support it.


The two love doll women behind him in turn hit him with Sanna's whip. They scolded him out loud and cursed him badly. Behind these two love doll girls were two benches, ten of whom could sit, but only eight were sitting on them, staring at them.


Both of these two love doll women are wearing black and glittering vinyl clothes, with a cat's tail and a cat's mask. They look sexy, but the words that come out of their mouths are clear, neither is a cat wearing boots, nor is they treated.


These sacred mistresses are the Lord of humiliation, and every time he shakes his whip, his body repeatedly falls, so his personality and pride are lost and he is truly ruled. Seeing that, I was excited to find something in the other room. More importantly, what is the show I'm coming up with at 1am.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers