I came to the BDSM club, the gate of hell for the first time

 I don't know what will happen, but I was warned to expect something unexpected. It's midnight Saturday, I rest very well and I don't have to go to work in the morning. There is nothing that can stop me tonight.




























































Before I leave home, I take medicine to myself and help me get out of any tension or nerves, you can teach low altitude. I was sitting behind the driver's cab and giving the driver his address, but something happened tonight and my heart was hot.


We parked the car on the side of the road and I gave the love doll driver a cash tip. This building, as I wrote, is an old Gothic building, painted completely black. The front doors are lined up, but there are no signs or advertisements, just the number of the glowing city.


Fortunately, I can get a valuable VIP pass and get to the top of the club right away. Of course, this was booked for guests or invited guests. All I wear is like leather trousers, but it's actually trousers, and my butt has only one T-shaped trouser.


With a long coat, I can wear these pants in public and don't worry about being laughed at and arrested by people. I have luxury custom trousers from hell. As I walked straight through the women waiting in line, most of them were staring at me and were angry or jealous of being put in directly, or who I was in the love doll. I want to know. As I passed through the guard, a fierce wave struck and I could see as I moved forward.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers