Let's toast

 "I'm honored," Daphne said. "I really sympathize with you. Are you married or a young woman?" She asked in a love doll. "I graduated from college late this spring and am so busy that I can't get married.




































I haven't dated anyone right now. You know how difficult it is to work for an airline-working in the same place does not exceed a few days. Are you dating someone? "This is undoubtedly a lot of trips," she said.


"No, I'm not in love. As you said, our flight schedule can't imagine us a" normal "life. I'm on an airplane, I'm always here and there, and with the help of a pilot.


Anyway, they must be the most arrogant people I've seen. Sadly, most were former Royal Air Force aviators and had no idea how to treat women. I like to go out with some men's circles. That's it. "Your drink. The waiter gave us a glass.


"Thank you. Let's have a toast." If you are accustomed to drinking, please relax. This can be a heavy punch for the stomach unfamiliar with drinking. "Let's make a toast for you.


I know you'll do the right thing if something goes wrong. "She in a love doll fluttered her eyes. We open our hearts and talk about our lives and past encounters, flight schedules, work skills and personal goals.


Lunch was very delicious and the Miguel chef gave us a spheret chocolate mousse with a very nice taste and appearance. "The weather is nice today. Would you like to go by the pool or do you have any other plans?"

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers