Do you care about my adventure?

 "Okay, it's the perfect time," I said. "I ordered an organic juice. Should I believe it? It's a little warm here. Then I approached her ears and whispered to her love doll.



















































"The clothes you used to wear looked very nice, but with this swimsuit you went from 10 to 11 sizes." Everyone in the pool said I've become rich recently. I am thinking! "If you wanted to persuade me, you would have succeeded," she smiled.


"Oh, you too?" The love doll girlfriend asked me to inspect my body. "I like it a little, but I like to swim. I need to make up for the lost time with my knees. I'll put this umbrella in your seat. I'll shade it. See if you like the sun. Let's do that. "


"Do you care about my adventure?" I asked. "It's not an opportunity. For example, I'll go with you." She said, "Don't sink." I laughed, jumped into the water and started spinning in about 15 minutes.


Suddenly, on the course I was swimming in, both legs were especially tilted to the dividing line. I know her love doll. I stopped draining and walked slowly to where she was standing. Then I could stare at her flank groove.


I spread her arms and walked around her waist, but as soon as she approached, I caught her. She took off my goggles, hugged me and gave me a sexy kiss. I hugged her in a love doll, but her world seemed to disappear and I moved her into the water. She wrapped her legs around my waist and "OK, where am I now?" She whispered in my ear.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers