TIFFANY MEANS I LOVE YOU - The Special Valentine Gift



Is there a exuberant fancy in your little heart when you were little
that you meet a boy who send you Tiffany Ring?

Still worried about how to won the pretty girl's heart
who had quite turned your head?

Or don't know what to send to your lover as Valentine Gift
who had lived with and been in love with you for many years?


During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom,
and the young lovers embraced
this is the season for love!

I look for her in vain.
When all at once I turn my head,
I find her there where lantern light is dimly shed,
Her name is Tiffany


Tiffany,
the symbol of the American design
Tiffany,
the timeless jewelry and the aspiration between lovers
Tiffany is the words in my heart

Tiffany,
let you more admirable and elegant,
Tiffany,
brings an irresistible temptation to you
All I need is you and Tiffany

Tiffany,
enjoyed a acceptable acceptability for about two centuries for its adulation and beauty
Tiffany,
has regarded designing the works with shocking beauty as its objective
I Love Tiffany, I Love You



The return of spring, and the revivification of nature, is a period hailed with uncommon delight. This is the season for love! You are supposed to buy

Tiffany in such pink atmosphere.

With a sincere heart, our company are willing to share the success of jewellery industry, and we will hold a series of promotion activities, that must be an

unexpected pleasure for young lovers and also loving couples.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans