跳至主要内容

Guns N' Roses





Slash: Bad grass never dies
Axl: but rather that the smoke....
Slash: Shrimp that sleeps...
Axl:.. .amanece in shellfish





* "In our video of" Don't Cry ", and in the fight that Stephanie (Seymour) and I we had on the revolver, you do not necessarily know that it is what was happening." But in real life that happened with Erin (Everly, Axl's former wife) and myself. I was going to shoot me. We squabble about the gun and I finally let her win. "Felt something affected mentally after that".





-Sometimes hear that shows the girls I shout love you Axl! and then I think: baby, if I know, I odiarias -
Axl Rose




He was still trying to
improve slightly
I said a little better than before
I used to do a little bit
But a little bit was not quite
So what little was becoming more and more





* "Sometimes write letters and then start to assemble melodies in my head, while I think 'woooow... This is better than Led Zeppelin'." Then came to my house, I put a disc and I realized...' shit, was Led Zeppelin!'"."



Knew a girl Michelle became very friend of the band and I left with

her for some time. The theme is based on a story true, Slash and

others thought that the issue was very controversial as to

put it as a song and Michelle was going to feel offended. I wrote

This tender song thinking it. The girl wore a life so

mad with drugs, not you who will be doing now... One never

He knows if he will be alive tomorrow. Every time you see it I feel so

happy for her... You did read the lyrics and is felt so happy already

"that no one had never done a real portrait on it".

(W. Axl Rose).




We have a shit attitude, already it is... but we know our limits...

If one of us takes an attitude that harms our music, there is always

someone who says: 'No, you can do that.' We are so harsh with ourselves

as with the others. "So fucking attitude helps us to keep us in line"





评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers