Only hungry for love! Kate Bosworth shows her bony ribcage and skinny legs as she wraps herself around fiancé Michael Polish

With her arms wrapped tight around her fiancé Michael Polish, laughing Kate Bosworth is the very picture of a woman in love.
But the actress is so besotted that it appears she has little time for anything else, including eating.
The 29-year-old had a noticeably bony ribcage and super skinny legs as she walked through New Orleans with the director on Tuesday.
Not an inch to pinch: Kate is at her most slender in the pictures
Super skinny: A slender Kate Bosworth shows her bony ribcage and slender legs as she and fiance Michael Polish roam around New Orleans on Tuesday
Kate deliberately highlighted her slender frame in a pair of scruffy hotpants and a vest top.
But while she may be in need of a square meal, Kate is certainly not lacking for love.
She and Michael high-fived one another and played rock, scissors, stone as they walked through the streets.
Super skinny: A slender Kate Bosworth and her fiance Michael Polish continue enjoy their pre-honeymoon period as they roam around New Orleans on Tuesday
Not an inch to pinch: Kate is at her most slender in the pictures
Best of friends! The happy pair were laughing and joking together on their walk, and celebrated with a high five
Best of friends! The happy pair were laughing and joking together on their walk, and celebrated with a high five
Kate Bosworth and her fiance Michael Polish
Supportive: Kate is in Louisiana to film her new movie Homefront, which sees her play a meth addict alongside James Franco, Jason Statham and Winona Ryder
Kate is in Louisiana to film her new movie Homefront, which sees her play a meth addict alongside James Franco, Jason Statham and Winona Ryder. 
Her lover has joined her there.
The two have proved inseparable in recent months, spending every waking moment at one another's side.


Rock, paper scissors: The couple entertained themselves as they wandered along, arm in arm
Rock, paper scissors: The couple entertained themselves as they wandered along, arm in arm

Polish joined Kate in Australia when she was contracted to promote a skin care product her down under, and he even makes a short film each month promoting her jewellery business
‘Michael and I had such an effortless artistic relationship,' she explained to C magazine this month.
'I felt this joy that I had found a director I wanted to continue to work with. I am so blessed. I have my best friend and my lover - but also my mentor.’ 
I am blessed: Kate said she had found 'my best friend and my lover - but also my mentor'
I am blessed: Kate said she had found 'my best friend and my lover - but also my mentor'


评论

此博客中的热门博文

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans

Find more sex dolls answers