'I could barely make it to lunch, I was so hungry': Eighties supermodel Carol Alt on how she barely ate to maintain her slender shape

Carol Alt was the toast of the fashion industry in her Eighties heyday.
But in a new interview, the former supermodel has revealed how she deprived herself of food to maintain her skinny frame.
The 51-year-old said that she struggled to make it through the day, admitting that the acclaim she received for her beauty was wasted because she was so miserable.
Hungry and miserable: Carol Alt admits she deprived herself of food to maintain her supermodel figure in her Eighties heyday
Hungry and miserable: Carol Alt admits she deprived herself of food to maintain her supermodel figure in her Eighties heyday
She told People: 'I could barely make it to lunch, I was so hungry.
'I was called the most beautiful woman in the world, and it meant nothing to me because I was so miserable and hungry.'

 

Ms Alt reveals that she maintains her looks these days with a raw food diet, and credits the regime with saving her career.
Indeed, she is so passionate about the benefits of raw food that she has written a book about it.
Eighties siren: The supermodel, pictured in 1985, was hailed one of the world's most beautiful women at the height of her career
Eighties siren: The supermodel, pictured in 1985, was hailed one of the world's most beautiful women at the height of her career
'I switched to raw foods in 1996,' she explains. 'At first I just wanted to save my career, but as I say in my book Easy Sexy Raw, eating right can change your life.
'I've never felt so good. The new models have no clue how old I am.'
Ms Alt also discusses filming To Rome With Love with Alec Baldwin.
Silver screen star: The 51-year-old stars alongside Alec Baldwin in the new Woody Allen movie To Rome With Love
Silver screen star: The 51-year-old stars alongside Alec Baldwin in the new Woody Allen movie To Rome With Love
She describes how director Woody Allen had instructed her to ad lib when filming the new movie.
'I kissed Alec smack on the lips... And Alec says, "I liked that ending. Can we do that again?'
Of course it is not the first time the former supermodel has worked with a Baldwin brother. She also appeared on the 2008 cycle of Celebrity Apprentice alongside Stephen Baldwin.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Find more sex dolls answers

We love the screaming': One Direction reveal their favourite thing about being superstars is the loud fans